Ensuring Smooth Journeys: Comprehensive Brake Services at Hinton Dodge Chrysler
Welcome to Hinton Dodge, Perth’s top car dealership that provides unmatched service and superb attention to your vehicle. Our dedication to providing first-rate service doesn’t end with the purchase of a vehicle. We are committed to all facets of automotive maintenance, with a particular emphasis on offering the most dependable and affordable brake repair services. We use our professional knowledge and a wide selection of parts to ensure you have a safe and comfortable driving experience. We cater to a wide range of vehicles, including Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and RAM as well as any other make and model.
The brake system on your car is unquestionably one of its most important parts, and at Hinton Dodge, we know that better than anybody. We offer a wide range of brake services to meet all of your braking requirements, from brake pads and rotors to brake fluid and ABS systems.
What Makes Hinton Dodge Chrysler the Go-To Choice for Brake Service?
- Our services are competitively priced, using only components that are on par with or superior to original equipment specifications.
- We offer an industry-leading warranty on brakes, which includes both parts and labor for three years or 40,000 km (whichever is earlier).
- Our thorough 55-point inspection ensures that your brakes are in optimal condition, with any issues diagnosed and explained in a clear and straightforward manner.
- Our comprehensive service includes caliper maintenance, brake fluid systems bleeding, and checks on your ABS sensors and computer module.
- Our team of technicians is trained and certified by the manufacturer, guaranteeing excellent workmanship and customer satisfaction.
How Frequently Should you Service Your Brakes?
Several factors influence the frequency of brake service, such as your driving habits, road conditions, vehicle type, and the quality of your brakes. However, a standard guideline recommends that your brakes should be inspected at least annually or every 20,000 km. Be attentive to potential indicators of brake issues, such as:
- Unusual noises like squealing, grinding, or scraping when braking
- A brake pedal that feels spongy, soft, or hard
- Brake warning lights appearing on the dashboard
- A shaking or vibrating steering wheel or brake pedal
- Increased stopping distance or reduced braking power
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when you brake
At the first sign of any of these symptoms, don’t hesitate. Reach out to us to schedule a brake service appointment at Hinton Dodge. We’ll ensure your brakes are in peak condition, affording you peace of mind on every journey.